Welcome to Masada Community Trust
The Masada Charitable organisation was established in 2003 and is actively working to make a difference for kids and teens with and without special needs in New Zealand.
We focus our help on the recreational activities that stimulate and activate meaningful interaction and play for children and young teenagers through improving their abilities, self esteem and confidence.
These improvements aid and assists the whole family as we believe the family is the main unit to a strong community and strong country.
We are making this difference but only through through the support, sponsorship and donations from people like you.
Our mission is to build a brighter future for children. We are dedicated to helping any child,teen,young adults and family in need without regard to either gender or religion.
At the outset, the charity had four main objectives :
- To provide a safe and caring environment equipped and furnished with resources where young people could participate in various activities and have enjoyable breaks.
- To provide support for carers and families through counseling and mentoring
- To provide a variety of training programmes for our youth
- To provide an opportunity for voluntary services on a daily basis for young adults and seniors to participate in networking with the community.
- To offer support and information in work and training opportunities to migrants and volunteers